SPWA is excited to be able to bring together some of the top innovated businesses in industry and Saskatchewan communities, RMs, First Nations, contractors, and consultants. We had a 20% increase in Delegates attendance from the previous year. As you know, the SPWA Annual Conference enables the unique opportunity to gain valuable information and knowledge in the technical sessions, receive CEUs through the educational sessions, network with other individuals in your line of work, and contacts with suppliers and other industry professionals!
The Saskatchewan Chapter of the Canadian Public Works Association is holding its Annual Conference and Trade Show at the Saskatoon Inn in Saskatoon, Sk. on February 24th through 26th, 2015.
The SPWA has a block of rooms held at a special rate with the Saskatoon Inn until January 25, 2015. Call the Saskatoon Inn at (800) 667-8789 or (306) 242-1440, inform them that you are with the SPWA Annual Conference and Tradeshow (Code: CPWASC1), and they will look after your needs.
Watch our website, and look for our mail-out, for more information on our agenda and how to register. For Supplier Sponsorship opportunities, please see the Sponsorship Letter PDF below.
TradeShow Booth Availability Left
1. Superior Roads Solutions
2. Precision Concrete Cutting Inc
6. Pounder Emulsions
7. Castle Rock Metal Buildings
8. LaFrentz Road Marking
9. Industrial Machine
10. W.R. Meadows of Western Canada
11. Clear Tech
12. Top Shot Concrete
13. Mueller Canada
14. WSP Group
15. St John Ambulance
17. Operator Certification Board
19. Central Water Equipment Services Ltd.
20. North Fringe Industrial Technologies Inc.
21. Guardian Traffic Services
22. Falcon Equipment
23. Michelin North America (Canada) Inc.
24. QPR -Quality Pavement Repair
25. BioForest Technologies Inc.
26. Insituform Technologies
27. NSC Minerals
28. Hiqual Engineered Structures
29. Flocor Inc.
30. GFI Systems Inc.
31. Johlin Measurement Ltd.
33. Air Masters Ltd.
34. Cubex Ltd.
35. International Road Dynamics Inc.
36. Hino Truck Sales
37. Municipal Utilities